An important part of the cost of installing solar panels is the price of having a professional installer team to do the job. At first glance, you might be surprised at how much you are charged for what appears to be a simple job.
Professional installers are very valuable in gold and have a lot of knowledge and experience that they bring to every job. To install a solar panel at your home from the professional you can browse to: Hielscher Electrical and Solar Energy Cairns – Solar Panel Experts
The following are just a taste of some of the things they do as a standard and why they get money from every installation.
- They inspect the site in question carefully
- Is the destination of the solar panel at the right angle to produce enough electricity to make it feasible?
- Are there trees nearby, buildings or other objects that can block the light from reaching the panel?
- Will the panel remain unobstructed and free throughout the year, especially in winter when the sun's angle drops lower and shadows can cover the panel on a sunny day?
- Is the roof space large enough for the amount of power needed?
- They assess risk
- Is the roof fittings intact and strong enough to hold the panel load or have it been damaged or damaged in place, which can cause the panel to fall?
- Are there any hazardous materials that must be removed by specialists before installation, such as asbestos?
- Under what conditions are the roof ceiling and can they support the weight of the panel? Does additional reinforcement work need to be done before installation?
- Are there electrical lines, telephone lines or other electrical equipment that can cause problems during and after installation?
- Can the installer work safely on the roof and surrounding area?
- They decide what specialist equipment is needed